Friday, January 16, 2009

New! Free Online Reads

After hunting through numerous sites to find my favorite writer's work on Buzzle.com, I decided to post it here in sequence - chapter by chapter as it appears - under Free Reads. It is frustrating to know there is another chapter, but searching for it just takes too long.

Anyone may suggest an author whose work they feel is worthy of putting on the blog and send me a message to take a look. If it is good enough, I will include it in the free reads section. Please also remember to send me the link to the site where it is published.

I hope you enjoy the stories here as much as I do and please feel free to share this site with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed 'Cloud Watching' and 'The Road to Freedom.' Your own articles on Suite 101 are absolutely stunning. Keep up the good work please.

    ReplyDelete